Monday 13 May 2013

~About Me ~

                      





   ABouT Me ^_^
   assalamualaikum and hello to people who read this .. ok this is my first time creating a blog so let me introduce my self..

 Name given Mohamad Fathin bin Mohd Zakiyuddin.I was born in
Kluang,Johor.My birth date is 12.15.1994.I was the 3rd child from 5 siblings.My hobby is playing Computer games @_@..yeah I'm a Gamer   >_< hehe.Beside that,I love to listening to music especially acoustics n kpop musics :3 .. ermm My fav colour is Red and Black.My primary school at SK tenku mahmood 2,kluang. My secondary             school at SMK tengku aris bendehara,kluang.Now I futher my study at Johore Matriculation Collage (JMC) ^_^ for 2 years..Ok that all for now..

                                                       

                               


   



No comments:

Post a Comment